Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Hiatus of Sorts

As all six of you might have noticed, I haven't posted here in the last month or so.  That's because my internet access has been very erratic of late, and it doesn't look as though that's going to improve any time soon.

That doesn't mean I have stopped reading.  On the contrary, my progress in this task has doubled ever since I stopped writing blog entries for every comic.  To be honest, I'm enjoying the reading more as well.  It's started feeling like less of a chore, and more like reading for pleasure.  I've even added the Fawcett, Quality and Archie titles back into the mix.

That doesn't mean that I'm going to abandon the blog entirely, though.  I'm planning to chip in once a week or so with a brief update on what I have read, and the highlights and lowlights in that batch.  It's far from the exhaustive approach I was taking previously, but it's better than throwing it in entirely, and I do plan on picking back up again in the future.  Possibly when there aren't ten to twelve individual stories in each comic to comment on.

Apologies folks, but this is the best I can manage right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment